Kalamunda Plumbing Can Bring Fresh, Pure Water to Every Tap and Water Source in Your Home
Would you give your pets bottled water? Perhaps not, but you could still give them the highest quality drinking water with a water filtration system from Kalamunda Plumbing Group. We have the right solution for every home and water quality need, including these:
- Counter top filters. These provide a steady source of clean, healthy water that costs much less than bottled water while avoiding all the waste associated with empty plastic water bottles.
- Under-the-sink filters serve the same purpose as counter-top filters. They’re small enough to fit under any size sink and save valuable counter space.
- Whole-house filters provide cleaner and healthier water at every water source in your home, including your sinks, showers, washing machine, dishwasher, outdoor showers, and all the rest. This is the solution for people who want clean water not just for drinking, but cooking, washing, and cleaning, too. And your pets will love you (even more) for it, as will your garden.
Kalamunda Plumbing can explain all your choices, and even test your current water quality, to determine the right water filtration solution for you and your budget.
Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration
Reverse Osmosis filtration is also 98% effective in eliminating fluoride and other chemicals plus dissolved salts and metallic ions from the water you drink and cook with.
More Advantages of Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration
- Removes inorganic mineral deposits that cause arthritis, gallstone deposits, and kidney stones from forming on artery walls.
- Filters out sulfates, arsenic, aluminum radioactivity and all other harmful parasites and viruses.
- Eliminates the spots and discolouration (dental fluorosis) on your teeth.
Water Filter Service | Water Filter Repair
Kalamunda Plumbing Group repairs all types, makes, and models of home water filtration systems. We’ll even contact you to let you know when your water cartridge is due to be changed. Some filter cartridges must be replaced at specified intervals – 6 or 12 months, for example – to operate effectively and to maintain the protection provided by your manufacturer’s warranty.
How Can We Help Clean Up Your Water?
Contact Kalamunda Plumbing today for a replacement cartridge, system repair, routine maintenance, or a quote on a new home water filtration system. And that includes sound advice on the right water filtration solution for your home.