Property Managers: Isn’t It Time You Crossed One More “Hassle” Off Your List? With Kalamunda Plumbing on Your Team, Consider It Crossed
We understand the responsibility you have to the tenants and home owners you serve.
When one has a problem, they turn to you. And very often – especially when it comes to plumbing – you need a trusted resource you can count on for prompt and professional service.
For more and more property managers in and around Kalamunda, Midland and Mundaring, that resource is Kalamunda Plumbing.
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Award winning customer service from Kalamunda’s most highly awarded plumbing maintenance business (9 Kalamunda Chamber of Commerce awards since 2007 plus a Customer Service Award from the Master Plumbers Association).
- Focused and highly developed procedures honed from more than 60 years of plumbing maintenance experience working on Managed Facilities and Rental Properties.
- Qualified and efficient staff, selected as much for their positive attitudes as for their professionalism and consistently successful Fault Finding and Repair Skills.
- A well-equipped and maintained fleet of late model service vehicles.
- Complete Hot Water Service for gas, electric, and solar hot water systems.
- Complete Drain Maintenance Service, including hydro-jet and mechanical drain cleaning. We also employ CCTV drain cameras for faster and more accurate problem diagnosis. Furthermore, we are drain repair and replacement specialists and have a full understanding of septic tank systems.
- Professional Call Centre operated by fulltime and experienced Job Scheduling staff ready to take and allocate your calls on a priority basis and prepared to be persistent in contacting tenants.
- Comprehensive and cost-effective customer service, including a consistently high job response and timely completion rate.
- Comprehensive Written Plumbing Inspections for those new properties you have just taken on and when changing tenants or upgrading tenancy agreements.
As a community minded business we also provide:
- Support for our school communities through vocational work experience programs.
- Support for youth employment through our highly regarded Apprenticeship Training programs (Multiple Kalamunda Chamber of Commerce awards for Excellence in Education and Staff Training).
- Eco-friendly plumbing hot water solutions. (Awarded by Kalamunda Chamber of Commerce for Environmental Management. What’s more, we are accredited WaterWise and EnviroWest Plumbers.)
At Kalamunda Plumbing, we’re doing our best to help simplify your job!