For Exceptional Water Heater Service & Repairs, We’re the Ones to Turn to
What makes for an unpleasant day?
All kinds of things, but way up there on most people’s lists is a less-than-adequate supply of hot water or, worse yet, no hot water at all.
Since the average life of a water heater is 8-15 years, the best “repair” of all is prevention. So for starters, if it’s been more than a year since you’ve had your water heater tuned up and inspected, there’s no better time to call us than now. We’ll check all working parts, water pressure levels and, if yours is a gas unit, we’ll also check for burner pressure and function and possible leaks.
Other water heater services include:
- Preventative maintenance and repairs of most major makes and models.
- On-demand hot water – so you don’t have to wait for the water to heat up.
- Pressure reduction valves. By adding on a pressure reduction valve to your existing system, we can keep water pressure from exceeding a pre-set limit to protect your water heater, plumbing appliances, valves, and connecting pipes from water hammer and premature failure, including leaks and bursts.
Throughout Australia, hot water usage consumes an average of 25% of all household energy. At Kalamunda Plumbing, we can help you conserve energy without sacrificing one bit of comfort or convenience.
We also provide:
- Our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Licensed and experienced technicians
- Answers to all your questions
- Up-front pricing whenever possible (excluding services such as Fault Finding and Leak Detection)
- Optional solutions to make sure we meet your needs and budget
To schedule a water heater tune-up and inspection or repair, contact Kalamunda Plumbing today. In the market for a new or replacement system? Click here to learn more.