Hard water is a common affliction impacting Australian home owners far and wide. First, allow us to reassure you that hard water poses no threat to your health or safety. But that doesn’t mean it’s not a problem to be reckoned with.
How would you even know if you have hard water conditions? Here are some of the telltale signs:
- Water tastes and smells funny
- White build-up on showerheads and taps
- If you have municipal water, check your most recent water test report – every municipality is required to release hard water information
- Lack of soap or shampoo lathering in the shower
- Your pipes keep getting clogged
- Family members complain of skin irritation
- Clothes not getting as clean as you expect in the washing machine
- Appliances wear out faster than expected
What’s the solution? A whole-house water softening system from Kalamunda Plumbing Group. We are water treatment specialists with the right solution for every family’s needs. That includes ensuring you have the cleanest and healthiest water to drink and cook with, too.
To learn more about water softening and filtration, contact Kalamunda Plumbing Group today. At your invitation, we’ll visit your home and provide a free new system estimate.