What’s a Bright, Motivated Person Like You Doing in a Dead-end Job? Especially Since it Doesn’t Have to be That Way
We’re a company that’s going places: steadily onwards and upwards. And now we’re looking for a select group of individuals not just to join us in that quest, but help enhance the outcome. Every step of the way.
First, a little about us. Kalamunda Plumbing has been a family-owned and operated plumbing business since 1954, and is now 3 generations strong. We are known throughout the Shire of Kalamunda and Eastern suburbs for excellence in the following areas:
- Plumbing Sewer & drain services
- Hot water solutions
- Mostly residential customers
- Outstanding customer service
- Outstanding staff training & development
- Community giving and involvement
- Multiple awards over the years, including the 2013 CBUS customer service award presented by Master Plumbers & Gas Filters Association of WA.
Here, we hire the best and then give them every opportunity to succeed and develop their full potential. For their own good. That of our company. But mostly, for those we’re privileged to serve.
And now, let’s talk about you.
First, these are the primary career opportunities available at Kalamunda Plumbing:
- Plumbing service and repairs
- Leak detection
- Gas appliance servicing
- Sewer & drain cleaning (using the latest equipment), drain line repairs, no-dig pipe patching and new drain line installations
- Water heater installation, service, and repairs
- Service management
- Customer service
- Business-to-business development
If we’re the right fit for each other, here’s just some of what you can look forward to:
- Full-time employment with true career potential
- Great pay, benefits and bonuses
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Fully-stocked company truck for business use
- Company mobile phone & uniforms
- Company sponsored social events
- Ongoing training and development to help you achieve even more
- A sense of pride every time you put on your uniform
Does that sound like something worth pursuing? Then send us your resume or drop by our office and submit an employment application. Because there’s no better time than right now to get your career back on track.
13 Godfrey St.
Walliston, WA 6076