The Ultimate 2017 Trifecta! And All Thanks to You.
Our family business began serving customers – residential and commercial alike – in 1954. But never in all that time did we dream that something like this would happen. Namely, that we would put forward three plumbing award submissions and were voted the best by three different organisations:
Chris Jones (right) of Kalamunda Plumbing Group receiving the MPGA award for “Customer Service Excellence from James Moore, Business Development Manager of CBUS (Construction & Building Union Superannuation).
- Kalamunda Chamber of Commerce – 2017 Outstanding Customer Service Award
- Belmont BEC Small Business Awards – 2017 Customer Service Award
- Master Plumbers & Gasfitters Association – 2017 Service Excellence Award
You can view copies of each award certificate by clicking on the thumbnails below.
Note the common theme among the three awards? Right: outstanding customer service. But without the hundreds of loyal and repeat customers it’s our pleasure to serve, there would be no customer service, and no awards to celebrate. So from every member on our staff, we humbly thank you for making Kalamunda Plumbing Group your chosen plumbing provider.
Facts About Our Latest Awards
Lest you think otherwise, it’s not as if we receive an award nomination, sit back, and hope for the best. Instead, we were required in each case to prepare and submit lengthy proposal explaining our business from top to bottom, inside and out, and what qualities we possess that might make us worthy of award consideration.
Here’s a brief excerpt from one such submission (42 pages long in its entirety):
Customer Service Policy
We operate a family owned business that has been under the leadership of Max and Sylvia Jones since 1986. To understand our business and what sets us apart from our peers, you need to understand exactly what we mean by “customer service”. By itself that’s a term that is used so often and casually by others that it has practically lost meaning.
But our commitment to Customer Service has real teeth to it…constants we never waver from, including:
- Our primary focus is on customer and employee Health and Safety.
- All work is performed with honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
- Providing ever evolving and more innovative solutions to all our client’s plumbing,water heater and drain maintenance needs.
- Never settling for less than the very best we’re capable of whether On-The-Job or at our Call-Centre.
- Providing 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We strive to be cost effective without sacrificing quality.
- Wherever possible, we aim to perform all work at our client’s convenience and not ours.
- All staff are background checked and tradies are required to provide up-to-date Police Clearances.
As one of the largest Plumbing, Water Heater and Drain Maintenance Companies in the region, we are uniquely positioned and qualified to offer a greater range of solutions and in a more timely fashion than many other area plumbing companies.
The Biggest Reward is You
We won’t pretend otherwise: it’s exciting and fun to win awards, especially in the category of “Outstanding Customer Service.”
But our most sincere thanks go out to people like you who continue to reward us with your trust, confidence, and repeat business.